Chicken taco soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work …
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to!
If you love taco flavors and easy slow cooker meals then I recommend you also try my easy Slow Cooker Taco Pasta. This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up. Nope—rotisserie chicken also works, and will cut down on the amount of time the soup needs to cook in the slow cooker. You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Optional toppings:.
- You need of cilantro.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- It’s of avocado.
- It’s of green onion.
- You need of tortilla chips.
Sub in an equal amount and cook until heated through. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Need a weeknight meal that is hearty, filling and easy? Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is the answer!
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
It's a family favorite made with ingredients you For us, it's this Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Every single time I make it, I get a big thumbs-up when my family walks through the door. These easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos made in the crock pot with chicken breast, salsa, and spices are on repeat in my house! Chicken tacos are a popular dinner in my house. We love tacos because they are so customizable.
Slow Cooker Taco Soup. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Lip-Smacking Recipes Online. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and …
You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 29 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 7 oz of mexicorn (or plain canned corn) drained.
- It’s 15 oz of canned black beans, drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of ranch style beans.
- Prepare 15 oz of navy beans (white).
- You need 10 oz of Rotel (your favorite kind).
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- You need 1 of fritos chips for serving.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
Taco Soup step by step
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown and drain.
- Add all ingredients and beef mixture to pot..
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Serve with fritos, topped with cheese.
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. Best taco soup I've ever made! I …
Weight Watchers Taco Soup. This Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! It can be made in your crockpot or cooked in just thirty minutes on the stovetop with all the flavor of a traditional taco soup, but good for you! Weight Watchers Taco …
Crockpot taco soup with beer. Browned ground beef seasoned with a package of taco seasoning is combined in a slow cooker with canned beans This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. I think the beer really made a big difference. I also served with cheese, sour cream, onions, and.
Top the soup with crunchy tortilla chips or tortilla strips (found in the salad and croutons section of the supermarket) or garnish the soup with chopped fresh. Crockpot taco soup recipe is a hearty but healthy soup loaded with your favorite taco ingredients and flavors! Like my favorite Smoky Turkey Chili, this crockpot taco soup recipe is hearty, but good for you and perfect for colder weather. You can have Crockpot taco soup with beer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup with beer
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- It’s 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- Prepare of I onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- It’s 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- It’s 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- You need 5-6 of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of Chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Ground cumin.
- Prepare to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Hearty and filling, this taco soup is made simply in your slow cooker! All the great flavors of taco night, in a comforting soup! Place chopped onions, beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and beer into the slow cooker. Serve soup with optional toppings or as is 🙂 DELISH!
Crockpot taco soup with beer instructions
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
Easy Keto Crock-Pot Taco Soup with Beef. This Crockpot Taco Soup makes perfect sense! It's packed full of delicious ingredients, most of which are canned I might add – talk about easy! Make Taco Soup in Your Slow Cooker. This is the original recipe – it's easy and you can add cheese, ranch, beans, and meat.
Crockpot taco soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! Kick boring dinners to the curb and buckle your seat belts for some crave worthy Slow Cooker So go grab your Crock Pot and get ready for some seriously YUMMY Texas Taco Soup! This …