Vegetarian Potato Soup. This super-easy vegetarian homemade potato soup topped with slowly melting cheddar cheese, green onions, and fresh chopped parsley is a potato soup that the whole family can eat. Potatoes: I highly recommend making this soup with buttery Yukon gold potatoes. Make it …
Tag: potato soup
Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup. You can have Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Creamy Italian Sausage Potato Soup It’s 2 of lbs. ground Italian Sausage. You need 1 of medium onion, …
Potato and Ham Soup.
You can cook Potato and Ham Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Ham Soup
- You need of Diced potatoes to your liking.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Water to cover potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (half stick).
- Prepare of Ham diced to your liking.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Potato and Ham Soup instructions
- Cube potatoes as many as you want. Cut onion and add chicken boullion, ham, salt & pepper. Cook til tender..
- In a separate sauce pan make white sauce (melt butter and whisk in flour until smooth. Add milk and whisk over medium heat until thickens.
- Add white sauce into the cooked potatoes and ham and stir over medium heat until soup thickens.
- Serve plain or with shredded cheese on top.
Slow-cooker Potato Soup. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy The keywords, of course, being slow cooker. Many of you have already discovered my classic Potato …
Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, …
Potato Soup – Slow Cooker. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy The keywords, of course, being slow cooker. Many of you have already discovered my classic Potato Soup recipe on the blog, which will forever. Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and bacon until well combined.
This slow cooker potato soup is rich and hearty, plus the slow cooker does all the work! I've hesitated to make potato soup for quite some time because all I could think about is how creamy and carby it must be. Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. You can cook Potato Soup – Slow Cooker using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Soup – Slow Cooker
- It’s 6 of Potatoes, peeled + cubed.
- Prepare 2 of Leeks, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Rib celery, sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 13 oz of Can evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of Chopped chives.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream. The refined flavor of potatoes and leeks are often overshadowed by bacon and fennel, so here we've gone back to basics, simmering the classic combo all day in the slow cooker. This potato leek soup is heavy on the leeks, with just enough potato to give the soup its signature creamy texture. This hearty slow-cooker potato soup tastes just like a loaded baked potato.
Potato Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Combine all ingredients except milk and chives in slow cooker..
- Cover. Cook on Low 10-12 hours, or High 3-4 hours. Stir in milk during last hour..
- If desired, mash potatoes before serving..
- Garnish with chives..
Add the ingredients before heading to work in the morning for a quick and easy supper. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Place the potatoes, onion, butter, chicken bouillon cubes, parsley and water into a slow cooker. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! Slow Cooker Soups are very popular on our blog, like Bacon Corn Chowder Soup, Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup, and Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup. I prefer to use Yukon gold potatoes for this recipe, for their buttery texture to make the soup irresistibly creamy.
Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup. You can cook Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Potato, Sausage, Kale Soup Prepare 2 large of Potatoes. It’s 1 packages of Hot turkey sausage. You need 1 small …
Kale Potato Soup. You can cook Kale Potato Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Kale Potato Soup Prepare 4 cup of broth vegetable or chicken. Prepare 2 1/2 cup of kale in bite size pieces. You …
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits.
We absolutely love potato soup around here and I was so happy to be able to use my crockpot. It is so nice coming home to dinner waiting. Not for this easy slow-cooker potato soup! You can have Easy Crockpot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- It’s 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- It’s 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Prepare 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Since this recipe uses frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, there's no need to peel. If you would like to use fresh potatoes, however, we recommend peeling and shredding them before continuing with the recipe. Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day.
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup instructions
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. Once the soup has slow cooked and is about ready to serve, cook the butter in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat until it has melted. The ultimate comfort food in a bowl! Just throw it all in the crockpot and forget it!