Chinese Hot Pot Soup. Check Out Chinese Hot Pot Soup Base On eBay. Chinese hot pot is one of the ultimate communal dining experiences: Diners sit around a table, dipping prepared meats, seafood, and vegetables into simmering broths to quickly cook before eating. All that’s …
Tag: miso soup
Canned Crab Meat and Spinach Soup (Low-Carb). Canned soups are particularly susceptible to extra carbs and sodium. Check every label to build up a bank of trustworthy soups and then buy in bulk. This is another canned soup that keeps its carbs pretty low. You …
Black Potato In Chicken Soup.
You can cook Black Potato In Chicken Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Potato In Chicken Soup
- It’s 8 of small black potato.
- You need 2 of carrot.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crush white peppercorn.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of medium onion.
Black Potato In Chicken Soup step by step
- Cooking option.
- Put all ingredient into pressure cooker on high for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and simmer another 5 minute.
- Cooking on stove.
- Put all ingredients onto a pot and bring to a bpil then simmer for 30 minutes then add seasoning.
Chicken ball soup with Chinese cabbage. I had chicken breasts and cabbage on hand. I put these two ingredients in the search bar and this soup came up. I had everything else in the recipe except white pepper. Instead of noodles, I like to use …
Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup).
You can have Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup)
- It’s 1.2 L of Dashi broth.
- You need 120 g of chicken thigh.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce (for chicken).
- Prepare 1 tsp of sake (for chicken).
- You need 50 g of carrot.
- You need 50 g of Daikon radish.
- You need 4 of small taros.
- You need 4 of Shiitake mushrooms (dried).
- You need 2 bunches of Japanese mustard spinach.
- It’s of Edible clovers for topping (optional).
- Prepare of Yuzu peel for topping (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- It’s 1 tbsp of mirin : (A).
- You need of salt for taste.
- Prepare 4-8 pieces of square mochi.
Zoni Tokyo Style (Mochi in Japanese Soup) step by step
- Cut the Daikon and the carrot into quarter slices. Cut the chicken thigh. Peel the taro's skin and cut into bite-size chunks. Reconstitute the Shiitake mushrooms and slice them. Slice the kamaboko..
- Boil the Japanese mustard spinach and soak it in cold water. Drain the excess water and cut into 5 cm long..
- Drizzle the soy sauce and the cooking Sake to the chicken..
- Blanch the Daikon. Boil the taro for a few minutes and soak it in cold water..
- Pour the Dashi broth in a pan. Put the Daikon, the carrot, the taro, and the shiitake mushrooms to heat. When it boils, add the kamaboko and the chicken to cook until the chicken becomes soft and the vegetables are cooked..
- Add the condiments (A) and the salt to taste..
- Put the grilled mochi in a bowl and pour the soup. Add the Japanese mustard spinach, the edible clovers and the yuzu peel..
Bee hoon soup with dong cai and egg. Garnish with lettuce, shallot oil, dong cai and spring onions. Serve with a saucer of sliced chilli padi with light soy sauce at the side. Fish soup bee hoon, is a Singaporean soup-based seafood dish, served hot …
Yee Mee Noodle Soup.
You can have Yee Mee Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yee Mee Noodle Soup
- You need of soup base or any soup optional.
- You need 15 large of prawn head and shell.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- You need of POUNDED PASTE.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of pounded garlic,shallot and ginger.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of salt ,light soysauce and white pepper.
- It’s of pre fried egg noodle.
- Prepare 1 of PREFRIED NOODLE / YEE MEE.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 slice of any ham.
Yee Mee Noodle Soup instructions
- OPTIONAL USED ANY STOCK AVAILABLE OR DO YOUR OWN PRAWN STOCK,,,,Pan fry prawn head and shell for 3 minutes then ad the water and bring it to a,simmer for 30 minutes,then seive soup and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/427315-shrimp-stock-soup.
- Pan fry the pounded garlic, shallot and ginger till fragrant then add the prawn stock.
- Bring the prepared prawn soup or any stock of your preference to a boil and add seasoning then add eggs and ham and simmer it.
- Add yee mee noodle bring to a boil and add some dried goji berries and mix well then off heat and serve as it is and garnish with rosemary for extra fragrant.
- Below are another prefried noodle / yee mee recipes, i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364616-yee-mee-noodle-soup-with-mushroom-and-spam.
Dwenjang Guk (Spicy, Hearty Korean Style Miso Soup). You can have Dwenjang Guk (Spicy, Hearty Korean Style Miso Soup) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Dwenjang Guk (Spicy, Hearty Korean Style Miso Soup) It’s 5 cups of …