Squash (ed) Soup!. Enjoy Our Tasty Butternut Squash Bisque Made with Apple and Cinnamon! Full of summer flavor, butternut squash and corn soup is brightened with plain yogurt and seasoned with basil and nutmeg. This is an easy make ahead lunch or could be combined …
Squash (ed) Soup!. Squash, potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion cook up quickly into a thick, velvety soup that's ready in about an hour. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the …
Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup. A classic favorite, broccoli cheese soup was one dish I missed after going dairy-free, so I worked hard to come up with this deliciously satisfying vegan version that is loaded with flavor by the spoonful. I make a lot of soups, and this cheddar Vegan Broccoli Soup is my husband's absolute favorite!. No one will ever guess that this amazing soup is dairy-free and much lower in fat.
This recipe is fantastic, even my Fiancé loved it! It's easy, light prep and absolutely delicious… Vegan Broccoli Cheddar Soup Brand New Vegan To make this soup you'll need a cutting board, one soup pot, and either a blender or an immersion blender. You can cook Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 4 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- It’s 2 of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- It’s 1-2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli florets.
I have to say, my wife spoiled me this year on my birthday by buying me an immersion blender – and it did the trick perfectly! Serve with a little non-dairy cheddar cheese, if desired. For the cheese sauce: Place the potatoes and carrots in a medium pot and add water to cover. What began as a determined attempt to make a great vegan broccoli cheese soup resulted in a great broccoli cheese soup period.
Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup step by step
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
This keto broccoli soup is deliciously rich, creamy and so easy to make on the stove or in the slow cooker. A while back, I posted a photo of this gorgeous pile of broccoli on Instagram with a call out for broccoli recipe requests. Overwhelmingly, people asked for a healthy/vegan version of broccoli cheese soup. Jack loves cheesy broccoli soup (and most cheesy things, to be honest), so we were both excited to take on the challenge. This vegan broccoli cheese soup is great as an appetizer, lunch or a hearty entree.; Packed full of flavor your kids will be sure to love.