Thai coconut curry soup. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored broth. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. The freshly …
Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup. You can cook Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup You need 1 of large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green …
Thai Red Curry Soup.
You can cook Thai Red Curry Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Red Curry Soup
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- You need 2 of vegetable bullion cubes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 block of tofu.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Your choice of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 head of baby bokchoy.
Thai Red Curry Soup step by step
- Cut up a block of tofu into squares and put in in a pan with 1 Tbsp coconut oil on medium high heat. We are going to cook this until tofu is nicely browned and crispy. Turn occasionally..
- In a large pot, heat up some olive oil on medium heat and add minced garlic and ginger. Cook until browned, adding water as needed to deglaze the pot..
- Add 3 Tbsp of Thai red curry paste to the pot and cook for about a minute..
- On high heat, Add 1 can coconut milk, 2 vegetable bullion cubes, 2 1/2 cups boiling water, and 2 Tbsp soy sauce to the pot..
- Chop your red bell pepper into cubes (however big or small you want) and add it to the pot. Partially cover and reduce to a simmer for about five minutes..
- Then add your choice of rice noodles to the pot (cook for however long the package instructions say). Add your bokchoy at this time as well (you can substitute this with spinach)..
- After your noodles are done cooking, add your crispy tofu into the pot, stir, serve, and enjoy!.
Thai Curry Carrot Coconut Soup. If you like my Thai Curry Vegetable Soup, you're going to love this one as well. It has a similar flavor profile, but a little sweeter (naturally), a little lighter, and You only need a few ingredients to make this …
Vegetarian red curry soup. It's Soup Week on Oh My Veggies! Now, before you get all impressed, you should know that the reason this week is Soup I've made a soup similar to this with summer veggies and green curry paste in the past, and …
Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder. A bit changed to my taste, I hope you will love it as much as I do – vegan or not 😉 Instructions. Heat a large pot over medium heat. This step warms the oils in the spices and intensifies the flavor.
This soup relies on the inherent sweetness of market-fresh carrots, the creamy silk of whole coconut milk and the heat from ginger and curry powder. It's simple to make, yet feels bold and complex in flavor. Served as the starter to a holiday meal or as the centerpiece at a casual supper, this unique combination will be sure to go fast. You can have Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder
- It’s 1 of Thermomix or other blender which heats up for cooking IS VERY USEFUL.
- Prepare 6 clove of Fresh garlic.
- It’s 480 grams of Peeled and halved carrots.
- Prepare 20 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 500 grams of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yellow curry powder.
- It’s 400 grams of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & pepper.
A creamy vegetable soup is always satisfying and an easy way to get your serving of veggies for the day. This version has somewhat of a tropical or Southeast Asian twist with the addition of coconut milk, making it not only a delicious and nutritious soup but also a vegan one since there is no dairy. Stir in the meatballs, broth, zucchini, carrot, cabbage, fish sauce and remaining coconut milk. I had to use garlic powder and minced onions in the soup, and I ran out of curry powder after using it for the soup so I used some turmeric and cumin along with the other spices for the chickpeas.
Carrot Soup w/coconut milk+curry powder step by step
- If Thermomix available, great. If not: follow directions about quantities, and ignore all about mixing in blender before thoroughly cooked and simmered for aprox 10 minutes after having added all ingredients at once to a pot, brought to a boil, reduced temperature until simmering.
- 15g ~ 6 cloves of garlic chopped finely. Directions for tmx: 4 sec at speed 6.
- Place carrots into tmx and grind 5sec at speed 4.5.
- Add oil to tmx and cook at temperature 'varoma' (highest on the thermomix) for 5min at speed 1.
- Add vegetable broth and the equivalent to 1tbp of curry powder (6g).
- Program temp 80 for 10 min speed 1.
- Interrupt after about 5min and add coconut milk. Continue cooking.
- Now blend at highest speed (important direction for those who cooked in a pot) in a blender of your choice or with one of those immersion blenders for as long as you need to break done any chunks of carrots or garlic. In tmx this would be speed 10 for 30sec.
- Serve immediately after decorating with a sliver of carrot peel and sprinkles of ground pepper and salt. ENJOY.
I used a can of full fat coconut milk and filled the can again with water for the liquid. This vegan version of pumpkin soup uses coconut oil instead of butter and light coconut milk in place of milk or cream. Seasoned with curry powder, coriander, red pepper flakes, garlic and onion, it's easy to make and can be a terrific starter or a small meal on its own. Creamy carrot soup made with no butter, no cream and no oil. With coconut curry flavor, this soup is clean, flavorful and creamy using coconut milk There are essentially two parts to this recipe.
Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup. You can cook Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup Prepare 2 quart of chicken stock. Prepare 1 can of coconut milk. Prepare …
Thai Coconut Curry Soup.
You can have Thai Coconut Curry Soup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Curry Soup
- It’s 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- It’s 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 bunch of Carrots.
- It’s 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- It’s 2 of Red Peppers.
- It’s 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- You need 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- It’s 4 of Green chiles.
- You need 2 of small Shallots.
- You need 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Thai Coconut Curry Soup instructions
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Salmon Thai Curry Noodle Soup. You can have Salmon Thai Curry Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Salmon Thai Curry Noodle Soup It’s of thai red curry. You need 1 cup of coconut milk. You …