Chicken soup (crock pot). This Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty and comforting, yet incredibly easy to make! Since crockpot chicken and noodle soup is traditionally a brothy soup, with a relatively "clear" broth Repin this Crockpot Soup Recipe. This Crockpot Chicken NoodleSoup from Delish.com …
Crockpot Sausage Tortellini Soup. Italian sausage, tomatoes, cheese tortellini, a splash of cream, and spinach make this one delicious soup. Clearly I'm a fan of pasta and Italian sausage in soup because this Crockpot Italian sausage soup, my lasagna soup, this Zuppa Toscana, and this …
Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 10 oz of Chunky Salsa.
- You need 2 can of Mild Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans.
- You need 1 packages of Chicken.
- It’s 1 dash of Crushed Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Extra Misc. Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 pinch of Cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Sour Cream.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal – Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a steady boil and add seasonings & chicken breast..
- In the mean time, grab a blender and add both cans of Rotel and the can of black beans (drain half the fluid from beans first), and puree the mixture..
- Label a gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag with recipe name, date, and additional cooking directs. (See step 9-10 for cooking details).
- Add pureed mixture and salsa to Ziploc bag and set aside..
- Once chicken is done boiling, remove chicken from pot, and let cool. Save one cup of broth from the pot and discard the rest..
- Shred chicken after it has completely cooled..
- Add chicken, broth, and one cup of water to the Ziploc bag containing pureed mixture..
- Seal bag, removing as much air from bag as possible. Freeze immediately..
- When you are ready to prepare the Tortilla Soup for dinner, please keep in mind that you need to thaw bag in the refrigerator for ATLEAST 4 hours..
- Once thawed, add meal to crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours..
- When its almost done cooking, grab tortillas and slice into strips, brush with butter, and bake in the oven at 350 until golden brown..
- Make yourself a bowl of your delicious meal and top with tortilla strips, cheese, & sour cream..
crock pot onion soup. Beefy French onion soup is made in the slow cooker, then topped with the traditional slice of toasted French bread and a savory mixture of four cheeses, then broiled until browned and bubbling. It's fun to let people assemble their own …
Crock Pot Potato, Kale, And Sausage Soup. Crockpot Kale, Sausage, & Potato Soup. Note – The hard cheese rind will give the soup (especially the potatoes) a lot of flavor without the stinginess of the cheese itself. Sausage, kale, and potatoes give a creamy Italian-inspired …
Crock pot beef vegetable soup.
You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- Prepare pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
Crock pot beef vegetable soup step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. We absolutely …
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup. You can cook Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup You need 3 large of boneless skinless …
Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass).
You can have Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass)
- You need 1 of whole chicken carcass (the more meat the better).
- It’s 1 can of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter (or oil).
- You need 1 cup of Carrots.
- You need 1 cup of Celery.
- Prepare 1 cup of Minced onion (fresh).
- It’s 2 cup of Uncooked Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) instructions
- I use a crock pot, but you want to stick the carcass in the crock pot (or pot with lid) and fill with enough water to cover at least 3/4 of the carcass but not the whole thing..
- Cover and simmer in crock pot on HIGH for about 2-3 hours. (Once it starts boiling, it usually has been in the water long enough that it's done.) If using a pot, simmer on low for at least 60 mins. Once the water starts to reach a darker yellow color and the carcass falls apart its done..
- Pull the carcass out of the water, put aside. Make sure to grab all the large bones and chunks..
- Grab a pot (or a different large enough pot to hold all the water if you're not using a crock pot) and carefully pour the water through a strainer to catch what little chicken and bone bits may be left in the water. Return the water to the crock pot and put the large pan on your stove top. (Keep it in the pot you just strained it into if you used a stove top).
- Slice carrots, celery and mince onion. Keep onion separate from carrots and celery as it's going in later than the other two..
- By this time your chicken should be cooled enough to pull the meat off the carcass. Be sure to feel ALL the meat you pick off so you don't miss any bone pieces..
- Heat the pot on the stove top to medium high with either 1 tbsp oil or butter. After heated, put in carrots and celery and sauté for about 8-10 mins, you don't want it completely soft but starting to soften..
- Add onion and stir often with celery and carrots. Once the onions are tender and start to turn clear, add the chicken meat & the "chicken stock" water from the crock pot to the stove pot. Bring to a boil..
- Add egg noodles, cover and turn down to medium heat. Boil until the noodles are done, stirring occasionally..
- Add cream of chicken soup, stir thoroughly..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Everyone is different, that's why I didn't use a measurement..
- Serve with rolls or a salad and enjoy!.
- (If you don't have a carcass I'm sure about 2 chicken breasts or so would be right for the amount of meat. Just boil and shred instead, then use chicken broth instead. Doesn't taste as good though.).
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner. Best taco soup I've ever made! I …