Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, …
Cheesy Sweet Potato Soup – slow cooker recipe. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. Cream of celery soup, cheese soup, potatoes, bacon, and frozen vegetables combine in …
Potato Ham Soup.
You can have Potato Ham Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Ham Soup
- It’s 5-6 of large potatos.
- You need 1 pack of diced ham.
- It’s 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Potato Ham Soup step by step
- Peel & dice potatoes, mince onion & add both to crockpot. Put crockpot on high..
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese & both cans cream of mushroom & melted butter. Then add to crockpot..
- Mix & stir thoroughly, then add milk, ham & any seasonings. Cover & cook for 4 hrs.
- When potatoes are almost tender, fry bacon in a large skillet. As soon as bacon cools, crumble into crockpot with shredded cheddar cheese & stir. (Add a little water or milk if soup is too thick). Serve & enjoy!.
Cheesy broccoli and ham soup. In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Loaded with ham, cheese, potatoes and TONS of broccoli! It is the perfect cozy, comforting soup for any time of the year. Broccoli- I love using fresh, but you can also use …
Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup. This Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup was super creamy and satisfying, without being overly heavy like creamy potato soups can sometimes be. It was the perfect weight for this transitional is-it-fall-or-is-it-summer weather! Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup Directions. Mash with …
Cheesy beef and bean soup. Baked casserole combines vegetarian baked beans, instant mashed potatoes, and cheese with browned ground beef for a quick and easily prepared meal. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Beef and Bean Bake. Cheesy Beef And Bean Soup – Simple Healthy Lunch Recipes "beef and bean soup Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas.
My mother was simmering a big pot of soup on the stove for us. Beef and bean sprouts are simmered in a flavorful stock with a little bit of Korean chili flakes. You will find how quickly this soup can warm you up in the cold winter. You can cook Cheesy beef and bean soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy beef and bean soup
- You need of the soup.
- Prepare 1 of lb. 93% lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of 14 ounce can stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 10.75 ounce can nacho cheese soup, I used campbell's.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each of salt, chili powder, garlic powder and onion powder.
I lead a busy life, so I'm always trying to come up with timesaving recipes. This zippy and colorful soup is one of my husband's favorites. It has been a hit at family gatherings, too. —Vickie Gibson, Gardendale, Alabama. Just make sure to remove them.
Cheesy beef and bean soup instructions
- In a large saucepan, cook beef until no longer pink..
- Stir in all other ingredients and bring to simmer on medium heat. Once simmering turn to low , cover and cook 20 minutes longer..
- Serve with sour cream on top!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
This vegetable beef soup includes ground beef, tomatoes, onion, carrots, chile peppers, and beans. It's a quick preparation and a tasty family meal. This chuckwagon soup is an easy ground beef soup made with tomatoes, beans, and chopped vegetables. Some chile powder and peppers help flavor. Bake this extremely cheesy ground beef and red bean mixture in cups.
Cheesy Ham and Potato soup. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil. Then cook over medium heat until potatoes Stir the cheese mixture into the stockpot and cook until heated through. (I also will break up some of …
Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup. Our carrot and onion meatballs really are something special, and you can bet that these babies will disappear in a flash, so a double batch is often in order. Any extra meatballs can be frozen and pulled out later on …
Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup.
You can cook Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup
- Prepare 1 of Elbow Macaroni (As Much As Desired).
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 of Bunch Of Broccoli (About 1 cup), Rinsed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of – 1 Cup Red Pepper (Optional), Rinsed and Chopped.
- You need 2 cup of Half and Half.
- It’s 1 cup of Ham, Cut Into Chunks.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Swiss Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/4 of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg (Optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper To Taste.
Creamy Tavern Ham and Swiss Soup step by step
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large pot, bring chicken Broth to a boil. Place chopped broccoli and peppers in the boiling water. Cook until just tender. Add your half and half, ham and Swiss Cheese. Bring to a simmer, stirring and melting the cheese..
- In a glass mix flour and a 1/4 cup water until smooth. Add to soup and stir until thick. Add nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add the amount of macaroni to the soup that you like, simmer a bit more and enjoy!.
Vegan cheesy roast cauliflower soup. Put the cauliflower in a bowl with the oil. Mix to be sure all the cauliflower is covered in oil and place in a baking tray. The creamiest vegan roasted cauliflower soup! Heat the oil in a large pot and …