Recipe: Delicious pork Vegetable soup
pork Vegetable soup.
You can cook pork Vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of pork Vegetable soup
- You need 2 liter of water.
- You need 1 kg of pork belly cut in cubes.
- Prepare 300 grams of carrots sliced in cubes.
- You need 300 grams of potatoes sliced in cubes.
- You need 1 medium of cabbage.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 1 medium of ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of garlic salt (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 clove of of brocolli.
- It’s 1 large of bell pepper green and red.
- You need 1 bunch of chinese cabbage or spinach.
pork Vegetable soup instructions
- Put the sliced pork meat into the pan with water, cover it, bring to boil and just cook the meat for 30-40mins. to make it tender..
- If the meat is already a lil bit tender usually i changed the water to take out the fats that you will see in the water after boiling. Put a new water a little bit lesser from 2 liters just a little bit and bring it to boil again, dont forget to cover!.
- Now it's boiling you can put the onion, ginger, tomatoe and the salt. Mix and Cover it again. :).
- After 10mins. you can put now the carrots and potatoes mix and cover it again :).
- When you see it boiling again you van put now the optional ingredients..
- When you see that the vegetables were already cook you can put now the remaining ingredients like brocolli, bell pepper steam it for a little while and lastly put the chinese cabbage or spinach :).