Recipe: Appetizing Rustic Vegetable Chickpea Soup
Rustic Vegetable Chickpea Soup.
You can cook Rustic Vegetable Chickpea Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rustic Vegetable Chickpea Soup
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 small of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1/2 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes with chilies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 32 oz of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 cup of small pasta.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cracked pepper.
Rustic Vegetable Chickpea Soup instructions
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and carrots. Saute until softened. Stir in tomato paste then add Rotel tomatoes and stock. Bring to boil..
- Stir in pasta, chickpeas and cabbage. Add salt and pepper. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until cabbage is soft. (Add hot sauce for some kick if wanted).