Beef and Vegetable Soup.
You can have Beef and Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1 T of oil.
- You need 12 oz of boneless chuck steak, trimmed and chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of carrot, halved and sliced.
- You need 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 c of low-sodium vegetable or beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 c of cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 2 T of chopped fresh parsley.
Beef and Vegetable Soup step by step
- In large skillet, heat 2 tsp of oil. Brown beef then transfer to plate..
- In large pot, heat 2 tsp oil. Cook onion and garlic until tender..
- Add carrot and celery to the pot. Add in beef, tomatoes, stock, bay leaf and 2 cups water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour or until beef and veggies are tender. Add more water if soup is to thick..
- Stir in zucchini and cabbage and cook 5 min. until tender. Discard bay leaf. Sprinkle with parsley and serve..