Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai).
You can have Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai)
- You need of Vegetable/cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of pork cutlets – chopped to smaller pieces.
- You need 1/4 kg of shrimp – remove whiskers/ or better yet remove shell.
- It’s 8 pcs of fish balls.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic- crushed.
- It’s 1 pc of small onions- chopped.
- Prepare 2 pcs of small tomatoes – chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of Pechay/Napa Cabbage – remove hard stalks and chop.
- It’s 1/4 kg of Green Cabbage – remove hard stalks and chop.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of broccoli – remove hard stem and separate.
- You need 1 of small bunch of cauliflower – remove hard stem and separate.
- It’s 1 of small carrot – cut to circles.
- You need 1/2 of part of small chayote -chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 kg of flat beans – fiber removed.
- Prepare 1 handful of bean sprouts – cleaned.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery – chopped.
- It’s of Chopsuey Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of grounded black pepper.
- Prepare of Pork Marinade:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of black grounded pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
Chopsuey Soup (Ho To Tai) instructions
- Mix the pork marinade and let it for at least 20 min.
- Heat vegetable/cooking oil in a wok on medium heat. Cook the marinated pork..
- Add the shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink..
- Drop in onions, garlic and tomatoes. Stir fry on high heat..
- Pour the sauce. Drop in the vegetables and fish balls when sauce starts boiling. Mix well.
- Cook until sauce is reduced and vegetables are cooked..