How to Make Appetizing Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup
Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup.
You can have Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup
- You need 1/4-1/2 of k Pork bones with meat /tendon.
- You need 1 of pork bullion broth cube.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of cabbage, quartered.
- It’s 1 handful of green beans.
- Prepare 5 pcs of marble potatoes.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh egg noodles.
Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup instructions
- In a pot boil the first 8 ingredients together for 1-1.5 hours with lid. If you have a pressure cooker, boil it for less than half the time..
- Taste the soup and adjust accordingly. Add 1/4-1/2 c water if too salty or soup has reduced a lot. Add the potatoes. Boil another 10 minutes..
- Add the cabbage and beans, just on top, and cover for another 5 minutes..
- Drop in the egg noodles and cover for another 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat and serve immediately..
- If not serving immediately, remove noodles and veggies and place in a separate container. Combine with hot soup when ready to serve..