Chinese Hot Pot Soup. Hot pot or hotpot also known as soup-food or steamboat, is a Chinese cooking method, prepared with a simmering pot of soup stock at the dining table. Clear Soup Hot Pot + Giveaway Winner. Part I – Introduction to Chinese Hot Pot Part II – Sichuan Spicy Hot Pot Part IV – Quick and Easy Sichuan Spicy Hot Pot.
There are many different styles of hot pot in China, depending on the region. The primary difference from region to region is the broth. Chinese hot pot is one of the ultimate communal dining experiences: Diners sit around a table, dipping prepared meats, seafood, and vegetables into simmering broths to quickly cook before eating. You can cook Chinese Hot Pot Soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Hot Pot Soup
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/3 of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbls of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 5 slices of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves, cracked.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken thighs, sliced thin.
- It’s 5 oz of rice noodles or 9oz dumplings.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of bean sprouts.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced thin.
- It’s 3 of baby bok choy, sliced.
- You need 3/4 cup of carrots, sliced thin.
- You need of Chile garlic sauce for garnish.
All that's required are a few key pieces of equipment and all the ingredients, prepped right. Chinese Hot Pot – This comforting Chinese Hot Pot Recipe is loaded with veggies, chicken, and gluten free bean thread noodles in a warm, savory broth. Enjoy satisfying hot pot soup with your family as a perfect winter stew! Handmade Chinese casserole pot home cooking soup noodle porridge high temperature stew hot milk ceramic pot stewpan saucepan.
Chinese Hot Pot Soup step by step
- In the IP, combine chicken stock, water, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, ginger, and garlic, and chicken..
- Place the lid on the IP, and vent to sealed..
- Cook high pressure for 2 minutes, the quick pressure release. (3 minutes for frozen thighs)..
- Remove lid, and add dumplings or noodles, carrots, and mushrooms. Replace the lid and allow to sit 10 minutes..
- Place green onions, bean sprouts, and bok choy into serving bowls..
- Ladle hot soup and vegetables into the serving bowls..
- Garnish with garlic chilies sauce..
- Allow the soup to sit 5 minutes, then enjoy!.
Thickened enamel soup hot pot single handle steamer stewpot Chinese medicine pan baby supplementary food induction cooker. Hi everyone, welcome to Souped Up Recipes. Today we are making a Non-spicy hot pot recipe that many of you have been asking. In China, hot pot has countless. Chinese hot pot with hot pot types, ingredients, restaurants, eating methods, easy recipes and how to make a hot pot.