Egg Misua Noodles Soup.
You can cook Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- You need 150 gr of misua noodles.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1 of lt chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.