Recipe: Appetizing Beefy Cabbage Soup
Beefy Cabbage Soup.
You can have Beefy Cabbage Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beefy Cabbage Soup
- You need 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Beefy onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 medium of Onion.
- It’s 1 small of Can Tomato sauce.
- You need 2 can of Diced tomatoes with green peppers, onion, and celery; 15 oz. each.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen sliced carrots.
- You need 2 can of Diced green chiles.
- You need 8 cup of Beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 head of Cabbage, chopped into bite size pieces.
Beefy Cabbage Soup step by step
- Brown the ground turkey over med. high heat. Drain..
- Add the soup mix, onion, carrots, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and green chiles..
- Cook for 2 min..
- Add beef broth and cabbage..
- Reduce heat to med. and simmer for 30 min. or until cabbage is cooked through..