How to Cook Appetizing cabbage soup
cabbage soup. Reviews for: Photos of Healing Cabbage Soup. This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices.
This is THE most adaptable soup. It's flavorful, incredibly healthy, and comes together in no time. Cabbage Soup is a savory vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and spices. You can have cabbage soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cabbage soup
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 2 of yellow onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 6 can of 15 oz diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 can of 15 oz diced tomatoes with green chile.
I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's. Do you remember the cabbage soup diet? It was one of those crazy fad diets where you were supposed to I'm calling this soup All You Can Eat Cabbage Soup as a tongue-in-cheek reference. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet.
cabbage soup step by step
- brown chicken in olive oil…
- saute onions in olive oil. after about half done add garlic and cabbage and cook until soft..
- put 1 cup of quinoa in 2 cups of boiling water and cook on low for 21 minutes covered..
- take tomatoes and puree in blender and add to pot..
- cook everything for about and hour or until.cabbage is done..
- add quinoa to pot and cook about 20 minutes…
- Done enjoy…
It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful. Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. Cabbage Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. My family loves this soup and enjoy it throughout the autumn and winter months in Michigan. Cabbage Soup is simple enough to make in under an hour, can be made with very inexpensive ingredients, and is a fabulous way to eat all your vegetables.