Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Potato, cabbage, brots soup
Potato, cabbage, brots soup. This hearty soup with onion, carrot, potato, and cabbage is quick and simple to prepare. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the method could be improved. I first sauteed the veggies before adding the broth to develop their flavor more.
And cabbage and potatoes are traditional, easily stored root vegetables that lend heartiness to meatless but completely satisfying wintertime meals. Because this soup = magic. 💛. And the good news? …these delicious bowls of cabbage soup will be yours to serve and enjoy. You can have Potato, cabbage, brots soup using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato, cabbage, brots soup
- You need 10 of brotworse.
- Prepare 1 head of of cabbage.
- Prepare 8 of potatoes.
Hope you love this one I omitted the leeks. This soup is a delicious but healthy comfort food for a cold winter day! Fairly simple to prepare, it is great for a weeknight dinner, or to keep in the fridge for lunch. Add your potatoes, broth, thyme, and bay leaf.
Potato, cabbage, brots soup instructions
- Peel all ur potatoes.
- Using a big pot, fill with water and set to a boil..
- Peel your potatoes amd boil them.
- Chop up ur head of lettuce, but not into small pieces..
- Chop up ir brotworse amd put everything into the boiling water..
- When all is thuroughly cooked, let cool off and enjoy (: add a little salt on top and it adds some more flavor!.
Ham, Potato & Cabbage Soup. to favorites. What's better on a cold winter night than soup? This Potato Cabbage Soup with Bone Broth will warm you up and nourish your body! I made the soup the very next day. If you try this Cabbage, Potato & White Bean Soup recipe, please let us know!