Cabbage Soup in Crockpot.
You can have Cabbage Soup in Crockpot using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup in Crockpot
- You need 1 head of cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 5 of celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of carton beef broth.
- Prepare 8 of grinds salt.
- It’s 8 of grinds Pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne to taste (optional).
Cabbage Soup in Crockpot step by step
- Place all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on Low for 8 hrs..
- Sprinkle with Cayenne to taste and serve..
- Possible add-ins: mushrooms, zucchini, corn.