Japanese Egg and Cabbage Soup (Kakitamajiru). Japanese egg drop soup or Kakitamajiru, is a clear soup with eggs. Put Dashi in a pot and heat at medium heat until just before boiling. Season Dashi broth with Soy Sauce, Sake, and salt.
You can use beans sprout for ingredients as well. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Japanese Food Kakitamajiru Soup Egg. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. You can cook Japanese Egg and Cabbage Soup (Kakitamajiru) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Egg and Cabbage Soup (Kakitamajiru)
- You need 1 of cabbage leaf.
- Prepare 600 mL of Dashi broth (or 600 mL of water and 1 tsp of Dashi powder) :(A).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce :(A).
- You need 1 tsp of Mirin :(A).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of starch (dissolve in 1.5 tbsp of water).
A Japanese version of Egg Drop Soup called Kakitama-jiru is based on dashi stock. The Japanese name of this soup, 'Kakitama-jiru' (かきたま汁), does not translate to Egg Drop Soup. The English name perhaps came from the action of dropping beaten eggs into the hot broth. Delicious and perfect clear soup that goes perfect with any meal!
Japanese Egg and Cabbage Soup (Kakitamajiru) step by step
- Cut a cabbage leaf into bite-size pieces..
- Put condiments (A) and water in a saucepan and heat until it comes to a boil..
- When the cabbage is cooked, turn off the heat, add watery potato starch and stir it..
- Turn the heat on again. When it comes to a boil, add a beaten egg little by little..
- Serve in a bowl..
Slightly thick soup stays warm longer, must try in cold season 😊 Other Soup Recipes: https. Japanese egg drop soup or Kakitamajiru, is a clear soup with eggs. Simple delicious recipe – requires only a few ingredients but packed with umami Japanese cabbage pancakes Japanese cabbage pancakes, or okonomiyaki, are an easy and delicious appetizer or side dish, made with fresh. Kakitamajiru – Egg Drop Recipe, How To Make Kakitamajiru – Egg Drop Recipe. KakitamaJiru is the Japanese version of egg drop soup.