Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. However no matter how great the liquid is, the tofu slices are plain and tasteless. So I matched the soup with an interesting dipping sauce using roasted green peppers, which is only and extremely.
Fry in oil until both sides are browned. Cabbage Soup with Pork Ribs is a Chinese soup that my mum cooked so frequently in the past that I think she almost cooked it to death at one point in time. The timing for cooking the cabbage in this soup recipe is very important. You can have Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- Prepare 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 6-8 of prawns.
- It’s 2 packages of egg tofu.
- You need 1,200 ml of clean water.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
The Best Chinese Cabbage Soup Recipes on Yummly Chinese Corn And Cabbage Soup, Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup, Low Carb Chinese Cabbage Beef Soup. Baicai Doufu Tang (Chinese Cabbage and Tofu Soup)Food.com. salt, sesame oil, chicken stock, napa cabbage, dried shiitake. For Chinese soup like this, I either use chicken stock or pork stock, both made with plenty of bones and ginger.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu step by step
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
Boil pork bones, ginger, and water in a big soup/stock pot. Remove the pork bones and ginger, then drain to remove scums and impurities from the. Soup is an important element on a Chinese family's dinner table. Back in Beijing when I was living with my parents, my mom would serve soup every day along with. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings!