Recipe: Delicious Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup
Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup.
You can cook Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup
- You need 1/2 of Cabbage, diced.
- Prepare 4 of Spring Onions, sliced.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of (Red, Yellow, Orange) Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare of Carrot, sliced.
- You need 50 g of Walnuts.
- You need 1 litre of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare of Neutral Oil.
Cabbage and Bell Pepper Soup instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion.
- When the onion is lightly brownes add the peppers, cabbage, carrot and whites of the spring onions.
- Cook well untill all vegetables are soft. Then add the stock. Cook for about 15 minutes until vegetables are very soft..
- Meanwhile roast the walnuts in a dry flat and for about 30 seconds.
- When vegetables are cooked, blend add the juiced lime, season with salt and pepper..
- Garnish each dish with green parts of the spring onions and some crushed walnuts. Served hot.