Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas
Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas. This Bok Choy Soup will fight your flu. Now, I can't claim that it will cure anything (I'm not a doctor), but things like ginger and garlic are there to help when you feel like crap. In other words, you have the base, but that doesn't mean you can't go wild with it.
This Chinese version of chicken soup combines the flavors of Asia with the comfort of chicken soup into a nutritious recipe featuring bok choy. Chicken udon soup recipe is a simple and quick meal on cool days. Each bowl is packed with protein, vegetables and noodles in a savory soy-ginger broth. You can have Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas
- It’s 1 of Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of bag petite baby cut carrots.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of red potatoes, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Herb De Provence.
- Prepare 2 can of chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained.
- You need 2 containers of Vegetable Stock (32 ounce).
- It’s 2 cups of egg noodles.
I like a bowl of soup that's full of vegetables, so I add shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and tender bok choy to the pot. It's simple to make your own. This warm and earthy bok choy soup with noodles and ginger broth is perfect for cold winter nights. Make a big batch and eat throughout the week.
Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas instructions
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot….
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender…….
- Next add your minced garlic……
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well……
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas…….
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil…….
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well……
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender…..
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
This bok choy soup is one of the recipes I make whenever I start to feel sick. It's a good pick-me-up thanks to a nice zing of ginger. Often found in Asian cuisine, bok choy is low-calorie, easy to handle and rich in antioxidants. A healing recipe for Chicken Wonton-Less Soup with Bok Choy- a simple flavorful broth-based soup that is paleo, low carb and gluten free. Here I've cleaned out my fridge and am adding baby spinach, bok choy, arugula and scallions to the soup.