How to Prepare Yummy Cabbage Soup
You can cook Cabbage Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 head of finely chopped cabbage (i used my blender).
- You need 2 of stock celery finely chopped (i used my blender).
- It’s 1 quart of tomato soup.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- You need 4 tbsp of chicken bouillon granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 can of Italian-styled diced tomatoes (strained).
- It’s 1 cup of your favorite red wine.
Cabbage Soup instructions
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic; cook until onion is transparent, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in water, tomato soup, bouillon, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then stir in cabbage and celery. Simmer until cabbage wilts, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and wine. Return to a boil, then simmer 15 to 30 minutes, stirring often..