cabbage soup. Reviews for: Photos of Healing Cabbage Soup. This Cabbage Soup recipe is one of the few recipes that you can sit down and eat as much as you want as often as you want and you can feel great about it! To make this simple cabbage soup you only need fresh cabbage, onions, canned tomatoes, chicken stock, and a few spices.
This is THE most adaptable soup. It's flavorful, incredibly healthy, and comes together in no time. Cabbage Soup is a savory vegetable soup made with carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, diced tomato and spices. You can have cabbage soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cabbage soup
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 16 oz of white and yellow corn.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chicken base.
- You need 8 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
I've been making cabbage soup for years because it's the perfect thing to make when it's. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful. Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home.
cabbage soup instructions
- coarsely chop cabbage and asparagus.
- put all ingredients into large stock pot.
- cook on high heat until boiling, then reduce to medium and simmer for about 15-20 minutes or until desired tenderness of vegetables..
- serve in a bowl alone or over rice.
Do you remember the cabbage soup diet? It was one of those crazy fad diets where you were supposed to I'm calling this soup All You Can Eat Cabbage Soup as a tongue-in-cheek reference. Cabbage Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. My family loves this soup and enjoy it throughout the autumn and winter months in Michigan. Cabbage Soup is simple enough to make in under an hour, can be made with very inexpensive ingredients, and is a fabulous way to eat all your vegetables.