Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo).
You can have Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo)
- You need 1/2 of Large Cauliflower (or 1 whole small).
- Prepare 1 cup of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of Meat of choice (Bacon/Italian Sausage/Steak chunks/or Ground Turkey).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Fresh Basil, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable Broth (or more till desired thickness).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onion, chopped (or Scallions).
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Cooked Asparagus.
Becca's Paleo Cauliflower Soup (Dairy Free , Paleo) step by step
- Cut Cauliflower and Broccoli into chunks and boil about 5minutes, or until somewhat soft..
- In the meantime, brown meat and onions until fully cooked..
- Take cooked Cauliflower, Broccoli, peas, coconut milk, and vegetable broth, and purée in a blender. (Some chunks are acceptable.).
- Add veggie purée to the cooked meat..
- Add Basil, and cook a little longer. Add more some more vegetable broth if needed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add some avocado to the top of each serving and enjoy..
- OPTIONAL: add the cooked Asparagus. Add cheese if desired.