crock pot cabbage soup. Cabbage Soup is one of our favorite recipes all year long! It's vibrant, healthy and totally delicious. This easy cabbage soup recipe has loads of fresh vegetables and of As easy as my original cabbage soup recipe is, I have been asked countless times how to make cabbage soup in the crock pot.
Don't freak out about the single carrot in this giant pot of soup – it adds a little pop of color and flavor and I literally just used one carrot throughout the whole pot of soup. This easy crock pot cabbage soup is light and flavorful. The soup is loaded with vegetables, including cabbage, zucchini, carrots, and spinach. You can have crock pot cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crock pot cabbage soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomato.
- It’s 1 can of light red kidney beans ( drain and rinse).
- Prepare 1 head of med cabbage, cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 5 stick of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
It is a healthy choice and you'll often see similar recipes called detox soup. It can be the antidote to a season of overeating and overindulging. I was a bit stuffed up when I made this, so it seemed fittin' to make an UNstuffed cabbage soup! This hearty Crock-Pot Cabbage Soup recipe substitutes noodles for cabbage!
crock pot cabbage soup instructions
- brown meat, onion, celery in a fry pan..
- once meat is cooked add all ingredients to crock pot cook on high 4-6 hrs.
Let the slow cooker do the work and in a few hours, you'll have a hearty, cozy soup. Like many Crock-Pot recipes, this cabbage soup lets you throw all of the ingredients in while you run errands, watch a movie, etc. while. Crock Pot Vegetable Soup With Cabbage Recipes. Easy Substitutions in Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup: Substitute ground turkey, ground pork or ground chicken for the beef. Our family loves Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe and it has everything you need for a great meal.