Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup
Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup. It's full of flavor, healthy vegetables and easy to freeze. You might also like this low carb taco soup! This healthy Low Calorie Cabbage Soup is perfect after a weekend of indulgence because while it is full of vegetables it is also full of flavor.
Ditching refined carbs and replacing them with protein, vital minerals, and less-hazardous unrefined carbs will hook your body up with slenderizing ingredients. Naturally low in fat and calories it's the perfect lunch, snack or starter! While we eat it as a starter or lunch, to make this more of a main dish for dinner, we often add our favorite proteins. You can cook Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup
- You need 1/2 head of cabbage-chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery-chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion-diced.
- You need 1 cup of carrots-diced.
- You need 1 of green pepper-diced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic-minced.
- You need 6 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 14 oz of can basil,oregano,garlic diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey-if desired.
Vegetable soup is delicious, healthy and filling! Pot roast soups, thick and creamy chowders, chicken and dumplings soups, hearty bisques, and more are delicious but extra fattening. Luckily, low fat and low calorie soups can still be super flavorful and satisfying, and are easy to make at home. Ok, so how can something that's low carb AND low fat be so tasty?
Low fat-low calorie cabbage soup instructions
- Heat 2 T. Olive oil in a large pot. If using ground turkey, brown. Add celery,onions,bell peppers and carrots. Saute until slightly tender. Stir in garlic. Pour in chicken broth. Stir in tomatoes and cabbage. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cook until cabbage is tender. Stir in spices. Adjust seasoning as needed. Serve and enjoy..
Trust me, this recipe is a keeper. I took the idea of using chopped cauliflower from Blane Jelus, (Blane's low carb kitchen) and applied it to my own stuffed cabbage recipe. Simple and full of vegetables, this soup is good and good for you. A package of onion soup mix flavors the tomato broth in which six different vegetables are combined with shredded cabbage in this fat free, low-calorie soup. This weight watchers cabbage soup is good for weight loss because it's super low in calories, but it's still filled with lots of veggies and things that are good for you.