You can have Cabbage Soup using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of live oil.
- It’s 1 head of white cabbage.
- You need 3 medium of carrots.
- It’s 3 quart of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Prepare 2 of whole cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of salt.
Cabbage Soup step by step
- Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat..
- Shred cabbage and add to pot..
- Slice carrots on the bias and add to oil and cabbage..
- Saute vegetables until cabbage softens. (About 10 minutes).
- Add all of the vegetable broth..
- Add spices to pot..
- Salt to taste. (This depends on the saltiness of your broth. ).
- Simmer on low heat until cabbage and carrots are tender enough for your taste..