Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book.
You can have Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book
- You need 2 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped carrots, peeled.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of light coconut milk.
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book instructions
- In a stockpot at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender..
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk, and cool to room temperature..
- Place mixture into the Pitcher*. Turn unit On, then select Auto-IQ PUREE. Blend until smooth. (*If you have a Nutri Ninja Duo Blender, use the 72oz. Pitcher).
- Return to pot and simmer until heated..
- This meal takes 15 minutes to prepare, with a cook time of 30 minutes, and serves 4-6 persons. According to the recipe book that came with my Nutri Ninja, "this delicious beta-carotene-rich carrot soup is fantastic with the added Indian flavor.".
- Pair it with sourdough bread or another type. It really picks up the flavor!.