Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book.
You can have Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book
- You need 2 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped carrots, peeled.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of light coconut milk.
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book instructions
- In a stockpot at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender..
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk, and cool to room temperature..
- Place mixture into the Pitcher*. Turn unit On, then select Auto-IQ PUREE. Blend until smooth. (*If you have a Nutri Ninja Duo Blender, use the 72oz. Pitcher).
- Return to pot and simmer until heated..
- This meal takes 15 minutes to prepare, with a cook time of 30 minutes, and serves 4-6 persons. According to the recipe book that came with my Nutri Ninja, "this delicious beta-carotene-rich carrot soup is fantastic with the added Indian flavor.".
- Pair it with sourdough bread or another type. It really picks up the flavor!.