Recipe: Appetizing Cold weather Cabbage soup
Cold weather Cabbage soup. Our Chef for the night, meet my cousin Dencio as He cooks his #CabbageSoup. "Cabbage soup." His travelling companion had been mercifully silent for some time; but apparently there was a limit to how long he could go without speaking. Klink sighed, wondering what he'd done to deserve such an insult, on top of everything else. These soups are the best of the season.
Soup is healthy, can use up leftover meat such as chicken, and can easily be tailored to fit a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle by adding lentils and removing I love a thick and creamy or hearty bowl of soup to chase away the cold weather winter chills. And cold weather demands not only hearty stews, such as this Instant Pot Beef Stew but also cabbage soups. I just love how this beef and At first I couldn't believe that ordinary cabbage can give such a great flavor to beef soup and how easy and fun it was to make it. You can have Cold weather Cabbage soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold weather Cabbage soup
- You need of cabbage, onion and celery chop and set aside.
- Prepare 1 of small head cabbage.
- It’s 3 of stalks celery.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz rotel diced tomaroe (drained) with green chilis.
- You need 1 tsp of bobs big boy seasoning.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder as much as you like!.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 8 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots if you like.
Comfort food on a cold winter's night, cabbage simmered in chicken broth is also an age-old folk remedy for curing the common cold. My body craves this soup whenever I have a cold, but it's good anytime. Due to the garlic, however, it might be a good idea to be sure that everyone around you eats. I first made this soup a few years ago, when it came straight out of odd ingredients in the fridge and an instinctive craving for cabbage, rice, something spicy, and a little When the weather gets cold and the other sort of cold descends, I pull turkey broth out of the freezer and make a big pot of this soup.
Cold weather Cabbage soup instructions
- 2 Tablespoons EVOO in a stock pot.
- Saute onions , celery, and carrots (if you like carrots).
- Saute until soft.
- Add broth,rotel tomatoes(drained) and Cabbage( shreaded).
- Garlic powder and bobs big boy seasoning.
- Cook medium high for 15 min than simmer.
- Serve ( good for a cold or Cold day ENJOY ……A LITTLE SPICY , so if you dont like spice pick rotel with no peppers!.
When it gets darter and colder, hot soup is the best comfort food for both body and soul. Unlike the popular myth – it is not borsh, but schi, which is the most traditional Russian soup, made of meat and cabbage. Shi are popular in Russia since the IX century, when cabbage was brought in the country. Traditional cabbage patch soup is prepared with ground beef, which you can most definitely use instead of ground turkey. I used to order this soup often at a local downtown restaurant and wanted to make my own healthier version.