Easiest Way to Make Tasty Mung Bean Soup
Mung Bean Soup.
You can cook Mung Bean Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mung Bean Soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of dried mung beans.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ginger root powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (chopped finely).
- It’s 16 oz of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized zucchini.
Mung Bean Soup instructions
- Soak mung beans for at least 5 hours..
- Strain beans and cook for about 45 minutes..
- While the beans are cooking, saute the onions in the oil and salt. Add in zucchini pieces as well..
- When the onions have become clear, add the ginger powder, garlic, and chili powder. Let simmer for a few mins. Stirring occasionally..
- Add the coconut milk and let simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the cooked beans and coconut milk mixture in a big pot and mix together..
- Remove from heat and enjoy!.