Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup.
You can cook Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup
- You need 12-16 oz of polish sausage, sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 3 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 3 of ribs celery, sliced.
- You need of small head of cabbage, large chunks.
- It’s 2 Tbls of caraway seed, crushed.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of Chicken broth.
Instant Pot Cabbage Sausage Soup step by step
- Saute sausage, onions, and celery.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Seal vent, select Soup cycle and adjust the time to 18 min. Allow a 10 min natural pressure release, then carefully release the remaining pressure..