Recipe: Appetizing Tom Ka. Soup my version
Tom Ka. Soup my version.
You can cook Tom Ka. Soup my version using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tom Ka. Soup my version
- It’s 15 of med shrimp peeled @ deveined.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 can of baby corn 15 Oz can.
- You need 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk 14 oz.
- It’s 1 of carrot med. sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 box of Swanson Thai ginger broth 32 oz.
- It’s 1 packages of mixed mushrooms, use half, add more as needed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar add more to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 of limes zested. and juiced.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Tom Ka. Soup my version step by step
- Saute carrot with oil 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms saute for 3 minutes, add baby corn..
- Add broth, red curry paste, sugar,lime juice and zest. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down, simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add coconut milk, shrimp, bring back to a boil, add cilantro, stir and turn off heat, put a lid on it. Wait 5 minutes. The shrimp will be perfect. Enjoy!.