Recipe: Perfect Chicken Curry Soup
Chicken Curry Soup.
You can cook Chicken Curry Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry Soup
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breast diced.
- It’s 4 of red chilis.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s 1 of large stump of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 of small jar of red curry paste.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper (red).
- You need 1 of bell pepper (green).
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 lb of green beans.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 cans of coconut milk or cream.
- It’s 3 tbs. of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 bundle of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion.
Chicken Curry Soup instructions
- Dice onion, ginger, jalapeño, and chili peppers (remove seeds for a more mild flavor). Cook in coconut oil for about 4 minutes..
- Add diced chicken and curry paste. Cook for 5-10 minuets..
- Add greenbeans, broccoli, and bell peppers. Cook for 3-5 minuets..
- Add coconut milk and heavy whipping cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Add lime juice and cilantro before serving. Salt and pepper to taste..