Hamburger Cabbage Soup.
You can have Hamburger Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- You need 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage head (chopped).
- It’s 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of beef broth concentrated liquid.
- Prepare 1 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
Hamburger Cabbage Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef in frying pan and drain..
- Add all ingredients to a large pot..
- Stir well and cover. Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Once cabbage is tender, stir and serve..
- Note: this is the type of beef broth concentrate I use. Not to be confused with the soup can size of beef broth concentrate..