Easiest Way to Make Tasty Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe)
Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe). flavoured soup recipe is beetroot soup recipe suitable for all age groups. well, to be honest, i am not a huge fan of vegetable-based soup. and i very attractive. furthermore, some easy and important tips, suggestions for a perfect creamy beetroot soup recipe. firstly, i would heavily recommend using. Carrot tomato soup recipe with step by step photos. This is one of the most simplest and easy soup recipe to make.
Let's learn how to make healthy Soup of Beetroot, Carrot, and Tomato for weight loss. This carrot tomato soup recipe is cheap year round and sweetened naturally with fresh carrots. Very recently after tasting tomato soup at different places I realized that my mom's soup has a unique flavor and and a bright beautiful color without any additives. You can cook Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe)
- Prepare 400 gms of tomatoes cut in pieces.
- You need 1 of beetroot peeled and cut in pieces.
- Prepare Handful of celery.
- Prepare 7 of Crushed garlic pieces.
- You need 1 of medium onion cut in pieces.
- It’s 2 of Carrots cut in pieces.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s As needed of water.
- It’s As needed of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of oil.
When I asked her for the recipe I found out that she adds carrots and beetroots to them which explains the beautiful color and the creamy texture. Depending on the consistency of the soup you an serve carrot tomato soup as starter or as meal along with a salad. Very smooth, healthy and flavorful soup that is perfect for monsoon evenings! This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque.
Beetroot,tomato and carrot soup(very healthy veg recipe) step by step
- First heat the pan add oil add the bay leaves, add the crushed garlic, add the black pepper, add the onion pieces saute it.
- Now add the beetroot pieces, add the carrot pieces saute, add the tomato pieces mix it well saute, Now add the water boil for eight minutes now take a strainer above the bowl pour the gravy into the bowl through the strainer..
- Now throw the bay leaves from the thick part of the gravy and keep the liquid part in another bowl. keep the thick part in blender blend it into a nice paste..
- Now put two tablespoons butter in the another pan add the milk powder add the corn flour mix in cold water put in the pan keep stir mix it well, add the blended gravy and along with liquid part in the same pan mix it. Add the fresh black pepper powder mix it, add required salt mix it..
- Boil until it becomes right consistency. Now strain the gravy again. Delicious soup is ready..
Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk, and a curry or chili paste. It's quick to make and naturally paleo and vegan. Fire-roasted tomatoes mellow out the sweetness of the carrots, while ginger adds an unexpected Oh, I like them fine as a small component of some soup or stew. And I prefer them cooked to raw I couldn't get anything on that shelf in or out without moving the carrots, so very quickly I started trying. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months.