Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Snowman Soup (Hot Cocoa) (Good Recipe for the Kids)
Snowman Soup (Hot Cocoa) (Good Recipe for the Kids). Browse Hot Chocolate Recipes Topped With Marshmallows & More. If you'd rather not make homemade hot cocoa mix, the idea works just as well with an individual packet of store bought hot cocoa mix! Warm the hearts of good little boys and girls with a packet of Snowman Soup!.
Materials: Hot cocoa packets; Mini marshmallows; Mini Candy canes or peppermint sticks; Clear gift bags Snowman soup is a fun gift featuring a cup of hot chocolate with some marshmallows and other treats inside (the snowman pieces you'll be melting in your "soup") and a special poem to make it more fun. It's a fun and easy gift for Christmas or other winter celebrations. Here's the Snowman soup recipe and poem(s) that you can attach to the gift mug. You can cook Snowman Soup (Hot Cocoa) (Good Recipe for the Kids) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snowman Soup (Hot Cocoa) (Good Recipe for the Kids)
- It’s 1 packages of Cocoa Powder (I use Swiss Miss).
- Prepare 1 of Candy Cane.
- You need 1 of Hershey Kiss (optional).
- Prepare 7 of Mini Marshmellows (more or less).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Warm or Hot Water.
Snowman soup is a kid-friendly gift to make for friends, neighbors, etc. These packages of Snowman Soup mix along with cookie dough rolls were given to our friends last year for Christmas. Most people enjoy a good cup of Snowman Soup and it's also a yummy treat to. The snowman soup consists of a hot chocolate packet, mini marshmallows and a candy cane.
Snowman Soup (Hot Cocoa) (Good Recipe for the Kids) instructions
- Pour cocoa powder into cup (or mug)..
- Add water..
- Mix with candy cane until completely liquid with no chunks of cocoa. Go ahead and leave the cane in the cup to melt, it makes it taste great with a bit of peppermint! Try hooking it to the side so it doesn't fall in..
- Drop in the kiss or save it for a small snack, your decision. If you drop it in your snowman soup, stir again..
- Drop in your marshmellows and serve (or drink)! Caution: Can be hot!.
- Extra step! Add a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and/or a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla! Stir after! Have fun!.
Snowman Soup Gift Recipe This Snowman Soup Gift Recipe is easy to make and a perfect handmade gift for the holidays! After a day of outside play warm the kids up with a little Snowman Soup – have a few of these adorable gift packs made up for chilly days! After Christmas dinner, why not whip up our Snowman Hot Chocolate for a festive treat everyone will love! In a few easy steps the kids and grandkids will have their very own edible snowman basking in a warm, chocolatey-good drink. Whether you make it on Christmas, or anytime during the season, it's sure to bring some holiday cheer to the table.