How to Cook Tasty Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book. Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Remove the blades from the cup after blending. Return pureed soup to saucepan and simmer until heated through.
Just follow the straightforward cooking instructions within our soup recipes, and then blend the contents in your Nutri Ninja. See great recipes for Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book too! See great recipes for Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book too! You can have Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book
- You need 2 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- You need 2 cup of chopped carrots, peeled.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of light coconut milk.
I've made this at least twice and we absolutely love it. Just had to share it, even though it's not my personal creation.. Try blending your favorite kiwi smoothie or learn a recipe for curried carrot soup. Either way, you'll be enjoying a nutritious and delicious meal prepared with your Nutri Ninja blender.
Curried Carrot Soup from the Nutri Ninja recipe book instructions
- In a stockpot at medium-low heat, add the oil, garlic, and onions. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, black pepper, red curry paste, carrots, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender..
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk, and cool to room temperature..
- Place mixture into the Pitcher*. Turn unit On, then select Auto-IQ PUREE. Blend until smooth. (*If you have a Nutri Ninja Duo Blender, use the 72oz. Pitcher).
- Return to pot and simmer until heated..
- This meal takes 15 minutes to prepare, with a cook time of 30 minutes, and serves 4-6 persons. According to the recipe book that came with my Nutri Ninja, "this delicious beta-carotene-rich carrot soup is fantastic with the added Indian flavor.".
- Pair it with sourdough bread or another type. It really picks up the flavor!.
This book provides recipes for smoothies, juices, cocktails, soups, and more! Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Here is an easy soup recipe that is great for a cool day. Add the stock and stir to combine. Allow the soup to cool to room temperature.