Recipe: Delicious Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe)
Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe). This roasted butternut squash soup is probably my favorite fall soup of all time, which is why I'm so shocked we haven't posted a video for it before. It's cheap, easy, nutritious, and absolutely delicious; and should probably go into the once-a-week rotation for a few months at least. Butternut squash and carrots get blender-tender after a simmer in broth.
Return to soup in pan; stir until blended. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth of flavor and. You can cook Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe)
- Prepare 5 medium of yellow squash cut into 1/2inch slices.
- You need 5 medium of zucchini cut into1/2in slices.
- You need 1 can of large can crushed tomatoes(or whole tomatoes).
- Prepare 1 of salt&pepper to taste.
- You need 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- It’s 1 large of onion cut into 1/2slices.
- You need 1 of palmful of dried italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of water just to raise up jucies.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese grated to top.
- Prepare loaf of italian or frenchbread.
Home » Recipes » Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Coconut Milk. This vegan dinner recipe is full of oven-roasted and baked squash and makes a wonderful main dish, appetizer, or side dish recipe. See more ideas about Mother in law, Recipes, How to can tomatoes. Potato Soup, Dutch Oven, Melted Butter, Fries, Potatoes, Recipes, Iron Pan, Dutch Ovens, Potato.
Loni's squash soup(my mother in laws recipe) step by step
- Cut up veggies and bacon.
- Put in large soup pot add tomatoes using the can I add about 1/2a can off water.
- Bring to boil turn down to low simmer and stir every now and then.cook til veggies are tender.
- Serve topped with grated Parmesan cheese and a slice of crusty Italian or French bread.
Zucchini Blossoms, Zucchini Squash, Squash Blossom, Ricotta, Tart, Baking, Recipes, Zucchini, Bread Baking. This post may contain affiliate links. This delicious soup is easy as can be and so delicious! Did I mention the recipe comes straight from my mom's nimble little fingers? Cushaw squash is a versatile, delicious and inexpensive winter squash that is not as well known as butternut and acorn squashes but just as delicious.