Easiest Way to Make Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Komatsuna Hot and Sour Soup
[Farmhouse Recipe] Komatsuna Hot and Sour Soup. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious! The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom.
Our family's hot and sour soup recipe is from my grandpa, who ran a Chinese takeout joint after moving to the U. Still Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm, tasteless, and gloopy. You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Komatsuna Hot and Sour Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Komatsuna Hot and Sour Soup
- You need 200 grams of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 100 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s of "A" ingredients:.
- Prepare 500 ml of Chinese soup (500ml water + 1 tablespoon of weipa).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Hot and sour soup 酸辣湯 is a traditional northern Chinese favorite packed with the acidity of Zhenjiang vinegar, the spiciness of the white pepper and the. Hot and Sour Soup Recipe with step by step photos. Sharing today a favorite soup recipe from the fusion Indo Chinese cuisine. This soup recipe is aptly titled, hot and sour soup. the hot element comes from ingredients like chilies or black pepper.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Komatsuna Hot and Sour Soup instructions
- Heat a frying pan with sesame oil, add the komatsuna cut into 4cm lengths. Cook for 1 minute over high heat..
- Combine the "A" ingredients in a pot, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Trim the stems of the enoki mushrooms, cut in half, and add to the pot and boil for 10 seconds..
- Add the dissolved katakuriko, then once the soup thickens, add the beaten egg, and mix with chopsticks..
- Finally add the komatsuna. Pour vinegar in at the end..
- Swirl in ra-yu (red chili pepper sesame oil) to taste..
Chinese restaurant-style hot and sour soup made easy! The hearty, spicy, sour broth is loaded with mushrooms, silky eggs, and tofu. I've included lots of notes so you can tweak the recipe with the ingredients you have on hand, plus how to make this dish vegetarian. Learn how to make Hot and Sour Soup. Slowly pour egg whites into broth mixture in a steady stream, stirring constantly but gently.