Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup
[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup. Great recipe for [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup. The egg corn soup I had at a Chinese restaurant was delicious, so I tried to recreate it at home. If you don't have Wei-pa, you can substitute with Chinese soup stock.
Sweet corn and savory bacon are combined with onions, vegetables, herbs, and potatoes to create a hearty chowder that is a meal in itself. It tastes just like what you get at Chinese restaurants, is so fast to make and you don't even need to chop a single thing. The wonders of a can of creamed corn. You can have [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup
- It’s 200 ml of Corn (canned).
- You need 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 8 grams of Weipa.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Sesame oil.
Watch the cooking video and see! Sometimes, I get the very best recipes from the most unexpected sources. This post was sponsored by Ling Ling, all opinions expressed in my post are my own. Easy Sweet Corn Soup Recipe: extremely delicious and restaurant style Chinese sweet corn soup recipe that pairs amazingly with any entree.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Chinese-style Corn Soup step by step
- Blend the water and corn in a blender..
- Pour the Step 1 mixture into a pot, and turn on the heat to medium. When it starts to boil, add Weipa, and dissolve..
- Pour in katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken. Pour in the beaten egg, and mix. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, drizzle with sesame oil, then it's done..
- It's thick, fluffy and delicious..
This Easy Sweet Corn Soup Recipe along Yakitori Chicken LING LING Fried Rice is my perfect solution for a delicious and quick meal that's enjoyed by the whole family. TRINIDADIAN Corn Soup with COCONUT MILK- Caribbean Cooking with JGM. Ingredients: Cucumber, Radish, Honey Dates, Corn, Soybean, Water, Salt and Seasoning. In a saucepan, combine the cream style corn and chicken broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.