Recipe: Appetizing Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup
Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Vietnamese beef noodle pho is an easy soup to fall in love with. Those chewy noodles, that savory broth, the tender slices of beef — all those crunchy, spicy, herby garnishes we get to toss on top.
When noodles are cooked and drained, divide among six bowls. On top of noodles, divide evenly the bean sprouts, sliced green onions and cilantro. Top herbs with rare beef divided evenly between bowls. You can cook Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rock sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- You need 100 gram of onion leaves.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 100 gram of coriander.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 5 pieces of dry rice noodles.
- You need 3 of cinnamon sticks, 3 cardamoms, 5 sanise flowers.
- Prepare 500 gram of pork bones.
- It’s 200 gram of raw beef.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of lime juice.
Ladle hot stock over each bowl of noodles and beef. In a large pot of water, cook rice noodles according to package instructions; drain well and set aside. Pho is a Vietnamese rice noodle soup made with beef stock simmered for hours with star anise, cloves, cinnamon, onion and ginger. The finished broth is poured over sliced raw beef to flash cook it.
Quick Pho recipe Vietnamese beef noodles soup instructions
- Make the beef broth: quick boil the pork bones in 5 minutes. Pour 2 liters water into a big pot, add salt, fish sauce, 3 grilled onions, 1 carrot into. Boil with heat number 7 about 10 minutes. Remove all dirty bubbles. Then boil in medium heat number 4 in 2 hours. Grill 3 cinnamon sticks, 3 cardamoms, 5 anise flowers, 2 tablespoons of rock sugar & let them into the broth. Boil all mixed 1 hour more.
- Boil rice noodles in 2 minutes. Wash again with cold water.
- Set all the herbs (chopped coriander, onion, onion leaves), a little bit black pepper powder & sliced raw beef.
- Pour the hot soup into the bowl. Serve with a little bit lime juice.
It is then served with flat rice noodles, garnished with fresh Asian herbs, and finished off with a squeeze of lime. Add the beef to the noodles and ladle the hot broth on top. Drizzle with the sesame oil and top with the basil, cilantro, scallions and bean sprouts. Serve with lime wedges and chile sauce. Place the bones and beef chuck in a second pot and add water to cover.