Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe)
Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe). Red lentils are perfect for weeknights, or whenever you're in a hurry to get a meal on the table. Due to how they're processed, de-husked, and split before packaging, they cook up quicker than any other variety of legumes, although they are slightly lower in fiber than the larger whole. The Red Lentil Soup recipe out of our category Cream Soup!
Soups, as we often don't realise, are liable to contain a lot of hidden ingredients like fat-laden cream, milk, butter, fried noodles, bread croutons etc. We can reduce the calorie-count and boost the nutrition content of these soups by using low-fat milk and milk. I was looking to recreate a red lentil soup I tried recently and had no idea where to begin but this recipe seemed to have the flavors I was looking for. You can have Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe)
- You need 1/2 of Bottleguard chopped roughly.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red lentils washed.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes chopped into 2 or 4 pieces (to remove skin later).
- Prepare 7-8 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower chopped + 1/4 cup extra for garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut cream (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of water + more for adjusting consistency.
This nourishing red lentil soup defines a definite crowd-pleaser. Red lentil soup is comforting, simple, and easy to throw together. It's my easy to make meal when I want something hearty but healthy, when I'm pressed for time, or when I have some last-minute company coming over. Red lentil soup with fried tofu and chilli oil (V).
Bottleguard and Red Lentil Soup (Zero Oil Recipe) step by step
- Pressure cook Bottleguard, lentils tomatoes, Carrot, garlic,ginger and cauliflower with 2/3 cup water up to 2 whistles and then 5-8 mins on medium flame..
- Meanwhile add leftover cauliflower, capsicum and beans to a sauce pan with 1/4 cup water and cook on low flame covered for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste in the end..
- When the pressure is released from the cooker, open it, remove the skin from tomatoes and blend to a smooth puree. Add water as required..
- Now take the puree in a pan, add sauteed cauliflower and beans mix, salt and pepper to taste and let it boil for 2 minutes. Serve hot with a drizzle of coconut cream on top..
- I served it with a side of mini green moong dal Savoury Pancakes!.
Top each with some fried tofu and a drizzle of the cumin and chilli oil, and. Red Lentil Soup Recipe – quick and easy to make, loaded with Mediterranean flavors. Fresh herbs, hot crushed red pepper flakes, a drizzle of olive oil are the perfect toppings for this creamy and flavorful red lentil soup. This Red Lentil Soup recipe is not just good, it's also good for you, and very easy to make in your pressure cooker or on the stove! The recipe can be vegetarian and vegan, low calorie, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, low fat, oil free, and it's so rich and thick that it's almost more like lentil stew.