Recipe: Tasty Recipe For Pepper Soup: Assorted Cow Meat Pepper Soup
Recipe For Pepper Soup: Assorted Cow Meat Pepper Soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. The Nigerian Pepper soup is a popular Nigerian soup recipe. It is such a versatile recipe as it can be prepared with different types of meat and fish.
It is prepared with a wide variety of meats but typically cow or goat parts. Assorted Meat Pepper soup is popularly served at bars, restaurants and parties and quite frankly, no party is ever complete with it on the menu. Put meat, water, and onions in a heavy soup kettle. You can cook Recipe For Pepper Soup: Assorted Cow Meat Pepper Soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Recipe For Pepper Soup: Assorted Cow Meat Pepper Soup
- You need 3.4 kg of assorted beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 3 of small size onion.
- It’s 3 stalks of spring onion (optional).
- You need 7 pieces of habanero pepper.
- Prepare 5 pieces of chili pepper.
- You need 2 pieces of bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 of seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oziza powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Spices (combination of cinnamon powder, ginger, cow and chicken seasoning).
- You need 7 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove meat, let cool, and discard bones, returning meat to pot. Nigerian Pepper soup is a spicy broth popularly served at home, restaurants and parties in Nigeria. I have made this pepper soup recipe with assorted meat.
Recipe For Pepper Soup: Assorted Cow Meat Pepper Soup instructions
- Thoroughly wash the pieces of meat. When washing for the last time, add salt to the meat and wash.
- After washing, put the washed pieces of meat in to a suitable pot, add 200ml of water and set on heat..
- Allow to cook for 40 minutes..
- Wash and blend the pepper and garlic while waiting. Wash and slice the spring onion and the onion bulb and set aside..
- After 40 minutes into cooking, add the grounded/blended pepper..
- Add the chopped onion and spring onion to the pot. Add the curry powder, thyme, spices, nutmeg, oziza powder, seasoning cubes and salt to taste..
- Mix and allow to cook till soft. When all soft, it’s ready to be served. Really good for January’s cold weather. Serve while hot..
It is so comforting, spicy and delicious. Assorted meat pepper soup! just what the Doctor ordered. The weather around here is not the type one can ask for right now. The Nigerian Assorted Meat Pepper Soup that you requested for. Beef and Cabbage soup is so hearty and filled with beef and tons of amazing and tender veggies.