Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Healthy and Delicious Spinach Soup Recipe
Healthy and Delicious Spinach Soup Recipe. Try Soups Made with Real, Nutritious Ingredients You Know. A creamy spinach soup with just a hint of curry. I absolutely LOVE this soup and make it all the time.
In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in garlic, then add potato and spinach. Gluten Free, Kid Friendly Lunches, Nut Free, Recipes, Soup + Stew + Chili, Vegetarian almonds, Garlic, Gluten Free, Greek Yogurt, Kids, lunch, Nut Free, Soup, Spinach, Vegetarian About Dani Dani Spies is the founder and host of Clean & Delicious; a weekly cooking show on YouTube and a healthy eating blog that celebrates real, whole foods! You can cook Healthy and Delicious Spinach Soup Recipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy and Delicious Spinach Soup Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of roughly chopped fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare 7-8 of whole black pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped onion (medium size).
- Prepare 4-5 of finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of low-fat milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s pinch of freshly crushed black pepper.
I came up with this easy healthy soup recipe while making some adjustments to a favorite stovetop chicken casserole. We like this soup for lunch with a crisp roll and fresh fruit. —Janice Mitchell, Aurora, Colorado. Spinach is full of vitamin K, vitamin A and vitamin C and has been known to help maintain a healthy blood pressure. Taste of Home has the best spinach soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Healthy and Delicious Spinach Soup Recipe step by step
- Heat a pan. Add oil. Add whole black peppers, bay leaf, chopped onion and chopped garlic. Saute until the onion becomes slightly golden brown..
- Add roughly chopped spinach leaves. Saute and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame. Remember not to overcook..
- Turn off the flame. Remove the bay leaf. Let it cool down completely..
- Grind spinach into a smooth paste..
- Now heat a deep pan. Add smooth spinach paste..
- Add milk. Stir and bring it to boil for a minute. Turn off the flame..
- Serve hot by adding a pinch of freshly crushed black pepper..
Use a colander to remove water from spinach. Heat oil in pan and transfer spinach to this pan. Nutty Spinachio Soup (Ultra-Healthy) A blend of spinach, cilantro, and arugula anchors this delicate, vegetal soup from Yasmin Khan, author of Zaitoun. Add the spring onions, leek, celery and potato. Stir and put on the lid.