Vegetables soup recipe by Khabs kitchen. I'm not much for following recipes to a "t", I adjust them as I think sounds good. This classic homemade vegetable soup recipe is a family favorite and so much better than canned soup! Enjoy a bowl for lunch or dinner.
It's also vegan when you use vegetable More Easy Vegetarian Recipes. For a creamy blended soup, try our Creamy Vegetable Soup Recipe. It has lots of rave reviews. You can cook Vegetables soup recipe by Khabs kitchen using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetables soup recipe by Khabs kitchen
- Prepare Slice of onion.
- You need of Peas.
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Potatoe.
- Prepare of Spices.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Fried meat.
- It’s of Grated scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Tomato,pepper purée.
- Prepare of Flour.
Chickpea vegetable soup starts out just the way many soups do – with onion, garlic, carrot, and celery sauteed just a bit before adding broth. I also added potatoes, which I completely forgot about during this photo. If you're looking for a deep vegetarian chicken. If you're looking to boost your vegetable intake, I suggest you turn to soup.
Vegetables soup recipe by Khabs kitchen step by step
- In a pan,add your slice onion,keep stirring for 4-5 min or until soft.
- Add tomato,pepper puree stir for 5min,add scotch bonnet stir,add potatoes(diced into desired shape),carrot (diced into desired shape),add peas,spices,seasonings stir.
- Add water enough to cook the potatoes and carrot.
- When it's almost done,make flour batter in separate bowl and pour it to the soup add the fried meat,spices and seasoning,..stir and let it cook for 5 min.
- Eat with any desired pasta or rice(especially brown rice).
Sure, you can simply eat more salads, but adding soup to your routine is perhaps the easiest way to eat more veggies without. This soup is also a good way to use leftover veggies from the kitchen. Just add whatever veggies you have and you get a hearty bowl. This Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup uses milk instead of cream for a lighter dinner! January is soup-month like no other!