Recipe: Perfect Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13
Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots Here is a hearty base minestrone soup recipe, with plenty of white beans, zucchini, cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and onions. The recipe calls for only minced garlic, dried parsley, and salt for seasoning — great when you are using really fresh and flavorful produce.
Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Have a go at this delightfully easy minestrone soup recipe that is always healthy & nutritious. You can cook Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13
- You need 1 large of onion (cubed).
- It’s 2 medium of potato (cubed).
- It’s 2 medium of carrots (cubed).
- It’s 3 stick of celery (sliced).
- It’s 1 can of whole peeled tomatos.
- It’s 1 cup of pasta (macaroni/shell/spiral).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 3 of beef stock cubes.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
My minestrone soup is loaded with good for you veggies, like spinach and zucchini. It's also protein packed with red kidney beans and great northern beans. Minestrone recipes vary from region to region in Italy. This version is sure to please—serve it up with.
Minestrone Soup recipe by iryssa13 instructions
- cube all veges into 2 cm cubes.
- place the stock cubes and can of tomato into a large pot with the water.
- place the pasta into pot and boil for 5 mins.
- add the remaining veges starting with the hardest.
- let the veges boil for another 10mins.
- add the tomato paste then salt and pepper to taste.
- let boil till the veges are soft.
- you may add more liquid (water) if needed.
This minestrone soup recipe is special to me because it's one of the few dinners my entire family loves. And I can feel good about serving it because it's full of nutrition and low in fat. —Lauren Brennan, Hood River, Oregon. Using a Tuscan technique, the soup is seasoned with a battuto, a paste of turkey bacon and aromatics. Minestrone Soup recipe: Try this Minestrone Soup recipe, or contribute your own. Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and.