Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages. Divide spinach among bowls, then ladle soup over spinach. Just made this and it is delicious! Used collard greens from the garden instead of spinach, and let them simmer at the end, did not use almond milk, used extra garlic and pepper flakes, only used two cans of beans.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. This simple White Bean and Sausage Soup is packed with flavor and makes a delicious and healthy dinner or lunch. Beans and Legumes: I used white beans in the soup because I love how they pair with sausage but you could swap in chickpeas, kidney beans, or really any other kind of bean you like. You can cook Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
- Prepare 1-1 pound of pack Italian sausage(hot or sweet, your choice).
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cans of chicken broth (14.5 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce, undrained).
- You need 1 can of white beans (15 ounce).
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of package frozen spinach.
Another good white bean would be Great Northern Beans because they also tend to break down well during the cooking process. Hearty, healthy and full of flavor, this smoked sausage and white bean soup has become our new favorite weeknight meal. Fill in the blanks with smoked sausage, fresh spinach and a major craving for soup, and dinner was decided! It's been a few years in the making, but with scrumptious soups.
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages instructions
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a pot until sausages are no longer pink, drain fat……Break up pieces as necessary…….
- Add to sausages : chopped onion, green pepper, basil leaves, oregano, black pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add to pot : chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans and frozen spinach, bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
It's made with Carrots, Spinach, White Beans & Turkey Sausage. What I love most about this soup is part of it is pureed half way through which gives it a great full flavor. There are tons of nutrients and it definitely is a light soup to eat, but perfect with some crunchy bread to add some substance for all. With this sausage, kale, and white bean soup recipe, there's no need for soaking your beans beforehand This simple but flavorful Tuscan white bean soup with sausage doesn't require any pre-cooking The only change I made in the recipe was using spinach instead of kale…. For me, soup is love, comfort, happiness and memories.