Recipe: Appetizing Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣
Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣. The smoked sausage adds a great flavor and makes this soup that much more hearty. Serve it with some fresh crusty whole grain bread for an ideal winter dinner. Sausage and Vegetable Soup is flavorful, delicious way to eat tons of veggies at once (it's got potatoes, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini.
You'll definitely need some homemade cornbread to soak up the. Turkey smoked sausage is great in this recipe! Added a little more veggies and chopped garlic along with a chopped jalapeno for some heat. You can have Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣
- It’s 2 packages of smoked sausage (sliced into coins).
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 ounce) of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small bag baby red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
Smoked Sausage with Penne and Veggies. "This simple dish was inspired by other pasta recipes in S&D. I didn't have the ingredients on hand, so I raided the refrigerator and cupboards and came up with this perfect meal," writes Theresa Moore of Mancelona, Michigan. Chock full of hearty veggies, smoked sausage, and lentils, this savory soup truly is the perfect comfort food for a cold day. Psst: Looking for a vegetarian lentil recipe for your Crock-Pot?
Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 instructions
- I’m a large pot, sauté in the margarine or butter: onions, green pepper, baby carrots until veggies are tender……Cover pot…..
- Add the black pepper, oregano and minced garlic, sauté well…….
- Now add your 2 packages of smoked sausage, sauté for a few minutes…….
- Now add your baby red potatoes, stir well…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and chicken broth, bring to a boil….. Stir well……
- Continue to cook over medium heat, covered for 1 hour or until all veggies are tender……..
- Stir soup, spoon into a bowl and enjoy 😉!.
Check out slow cooker vegetarian chickpea lentil stew instead — it's not as pretty as this soup, but it's darn. This hearty soup, with its lentils and sausage, seems made for savory. For a special version, use imported Vertes du Puy lentils, which have a rich, e. If the soup is too thick. A little cream adds some richness to this comforting, hearty soup that's perfect for a winter meal.