How to Cook Appetizing Mac and Cheese Soup
Mac and Cheese Soup. In a stockpot, bring water and bouillon to a boil. Now that the weather is getting colder, we are having soup for dinner quite often. We love this easy mac and cheese soup made with sharp cheddar cheese, broccoli, vegetables and elbow macaroni.
Mac and Cheese Soup is creamy and cheesy just like mac and cheese and if you're a mac and cheese lover (who isn't?), this soup is sure to become a favorite. A warm bowl of this soup is the perfect ending to a fall or winter day. Tender pieces of pasta floating in a super cheesy broth- who can resist that? You can cook Mac and Cheese Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mac and Cheese Soup
- Prepare 3 Boxes of Mac and Cheese.
- It’s 6-8 Cups of Water.
- You need 3 of Tbsps. Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 2 of tsps. Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of tsps. Salt.
- You need 2 of tsps. Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 of tsps. Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsps. Dried Parsley.
- It’s 2 Cans of Chicken, reserve juice.
- It’s 1 Can of Mixed Vegetables.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in cheese from mix, milk, peas and hot dogs. Macaroni & Cheese often garners a reputation for being bland…which is probably a big part of the reason it's so beloved by kids. Regardless, I decided to infuse this Mac & Cheese Soup with some extra oomph.
Mac and Cheese Soup instructions
- In a small stock pot add 6 cups water. Bring water to a boil. Add the 3 boxes macaroni noodles, setting aside the cheese packets. Bring back to a boil then lower heat to medium-low til noodles are tender, stirring often..
- Once noodles are tender add rest of ingredients to the pot including the reserved cheese packets n rest of the water. Stir til everything is combined. Heat til heated through and serve immediately..
- NOTE: Pairs well with a side garden salad or buttered crusty bread.
A dollop of tomato paste and a spoonful of dry mustard powder add a subtle boost of flavor, but not one that's blatant enough for anyone to single out those specific ingredients. Cook pasta according to package directions. This easy Macaroni And Cheese Soup is a perfect choice for any family that loves aÂ classic macaroni and cheese dish. Cheesy, full of pasta and flavor this is a great choiceÂ that is also an excellent way to get some vegetables in your kids diets with little fuss! The centerpiece of a comfy and quiet dinner made simply of a bowl of Mac and Cheese Soup.